Jobe, Mamie, Brody, Shelby and Molly
















Sunday, September 21, 2008

Rochester Fair

Lots of fun things to do and see at the fair.
Fun day and the weather couldn't have been better.
The slide is always a hit with the kids
Went so fast my hat flew off


Jobe and Brody went a hand glider ride. They loved it.

Shelby always loves the Horse Ride!!!
Molly's first ride she laughed hysterically the whole time!
Ready for take off. Serena and Shelby were behind Molly and I
TJ & Brody were in front of us.

Brody and Serena went on the swing ride.

I thought this was a cool chicken
Kids got a kick out of the geese.
I wanted to buy this little fella but Jobe didn't think it was

a good idea. Shelby and I both thought it was so adorable Shelby like the white one as well.
Molly checking out the calves

Watching the horse pulls

No comments: